Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

uugghh,

is it just meh,
or does anyone else need a shower after being on twitter for more than 5 minutes nowadays ... manky vibes.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

I actually enjoy it. I like seeing tweets from Canadian politicians wearing big masks (they're getting bigger too) and poke fun at them. Can you imagine lowering yourself to the level where you will put on a mask to get paid? These people deserve our disdain and I will attempt to humiliate them until it is made illegal (the gov't is working on it). I'm not sure it is possible to humiliate them though. They really are one of the lowest life forms. Dew worms serve a much more useful function than the average Canadian politician.

I can understand the view point here,

make no mistake, i got no problem giving them,
two barrels of deluxe disdain on the regular ;)

but that tends to scare the good people.
hence the short chain lately.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @_Z_D21_ in this post can reply

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

The unvaccinated can not travel by train or plane in Canada. Meanwhile, in the House of Commons, the Conservatives sit there maskless while the ruling Liberals sit there with their big scary masks. It's totally bizarre at this point. How can anybody with two functioning neurons not look at this and question what the heck is going on? Good people have to start waking up and figuring out that they've been hoodwinked.