Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

ME TOO!

Would ya look at that, Mar A Lago still not under water since 1927! Right there on the oceanfront. 😉

need to change the nane tho. We The People House. There is filth tied to the name, White House

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Me too!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Me too!

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

Beautiful😍

Me too.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

I'm down 🤣🇺🇸

Yep, we need change, I love our White House but the system needs a good cleaning.

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

This country will be smoldering ash by then.

Happily married, Mom of two. I love my God, family, and my country. NO DM’S.

It's a beauty for sure. I'll be near there visiting the Flagler museum this weekend.

Me too. Imagine all the yuppy neighbors when this lands.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread