Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

Patriot who loves God, my family and the USA ! USAF Retired. F-4 Phantons Phorever. Trump, Flynn, JFK Jr, Elvis. In the end, GOD WINS !

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Those that do these things to children deserve the wrath of God !

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Mako Shark to his Publication

Corrupt governments, satanic pedo cults protect the monsters that do this.
Governments have a purpose, its slavery, to protect evil, pure evil.

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I believe its the forced trauma that causes the blood vessels in the eyes to burst. Sick, sick, sick. Please hang them all.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

The black eyes come from pressure the childs body undergoes when they are raped.

Anon supporter, Trump follower. MAGA

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

the info says that they punched in the eyes to make them black. horrible either way. God sees all.

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Every pedophile on Earth must be executed. There is no cure or treatment. 100% of pedophiles convicted will commit their crimes again.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

It has to be some evil force that does this. beyond sick!

(1) Show this thread

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

So sad and so disgusting. I hope all these people are publicly hung. As a mother of 2, this is so hard to see