The deeper u go, the more fucked up it is 😭
Wat kind of photographer is sheπŸ€”πŸ€”
Tip - She's Marina Abrovamic photographer too
These people worship satan

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

πŸ‘€ for truth in all things with the πŸ‘€ &πŸ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

The evil, monsterous thing about that sick picture is what happened after it was taken that those two babies likely had no idea of before it happened.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

iF you can blurr childrens faces it is more kind. These people are so sick. I heard a child interviewed on killing babies she said say so very mater fact. The child said she killed babies not baby so more than one.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

These adults are whacked! Good luck on Judgement! Abusing children is pathetic.. ALL FOR MONEY!! Damnn Worthless fiat money . These people whom worship money, and sacrafice are stupid!!

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Not just for money: for vanity, and fame: Looking young for ever at the cost of a victims lives.

(1) Show this thread

sad

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

miserable death for her. and her son Gaga