#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Baby Season

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

ugh the pic upload thingy again lol. Anyhoo, nice TS

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Killing the security guard (in Buffalo) who just happens to have a patent Pending invention of yet another engine that runs on water

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

ha. More BUFF BUTTS

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus