Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

t/s 11:44
Q💧1144
Twitter down.
Injection good.
Q

coy

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Q🪖✨LARPing

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

This just popped up on my youtube!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

01-Nov-2017 9:56:38 PM CDT
4ch/pol
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in hi

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Hmm Vibes are real boss.. Been watching koi pond builds.

Koi all day
Q 1144

operation dragon gate

Love the pond pics VK!
https://youtu.be/ABXtWqmArUU

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

don't try to be coy, Roy

(1) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

I won’t be! 😊

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

The meaning of the koi also symbolizes peace, healing, and open channels.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning VK, Nana running late rough night.

10:44
10-Four twice
One Angel
One eight
144 -The original number of old souls sent here to form an energy grid to wake up the masses.

Q post 144
https://qalerts.pub/?q=%23144
Geronimo!

Koi=35
35=
Nasa
To
Eye
China
Chain
Gamma
OMG
Fisa
Healed

Koi 35
RFK 35

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

💙💚