Isn't it weird that that is the most liked tweet ever in history!

No wonder we had so much energy when we were kids!

But seriously it the actual cocoa plant bad for u as an ingredient or donthey turn it into a bad thing like they have EVERYTHING else?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdcrUrEP/?k=1

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I believe there is astounding evidence to suggest God gave us all the plants to support our health to prevent disease. Man has corrupted God's beautiful creation for years to control and injure their fellow man all for Greed. When things like lemon oil and dandelions are being villified by the FDA there is certainly disception and corruption. Our ancestors knew about the natural remedies for survival and passed it down for generations. I have a collection of old books and recipes full remedies. Man can take a beautiful organic helpful plant and through chemistry, and addititives turn it into toxic sludge. Most of disease pathology can be attributed to how our immune system over reacts to introduced antigens. The evil "scientists" know what chemical components are needed to keep our immune systems inflamed. These components can be added to the air that we breath and the products that we ingest.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Any plant that comes from god and the coca plant being one of them is not bad for you why woulf the big man give us plants if they gonna kill of his creations does not make sense at all

CONSCIOUS HERBALIST & COSMETIC FORMULATOR, PRODUCING MEDICINAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS 💚🌿

yes, when most people hear the word “coca”, they associate it with cocaine. But this medicinal plant has been used by indigenous South Americans in traditional Andean medicine for thousands of years before it was ever extracted into a recreational drug. When chewed or consumed in tea, the coca leaf provides an impressive number of health benefits. Such as; reducing the unwanted symptoms of altitude sickness, which include nausea, breathlessness, insomnia, loss of appetite, fatigue, headaches, and a painkiller. The coca leaf has a variety of beneficial nutritional properties. It’s got plenty of essential minerals (calcium, magnesium and phosphorus), stacks of vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, C and E) and important nutrients such as fiber and protein. Tea; The antioxidants can give the immune system a boost and stimulate alertness.The vitamins and minerals in the coca leaf can help regulate blood sugar and enhance metabolism, potentially lowering the risk of diabetes.💚🌿

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

People in South American countries chew on the leaves & in that way it gives vigor & I think it helps them to have more stamina at high altitudes

Of course, chewing the leaves turns your teeth black 😁

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

want the Vigor, i think thats a word i remember bible saying bout Moses, but nah no black teeth😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😂🍿

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

If you think they have removed the cocaine , think again. Why do you think people have to do a " rehab cure" to be able to stop drinking it ???

(20) Show this thread