I consider thaf the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us.

Romans 8:18

Do you really feel like you are suffering? Maybe I am too upbeat. Feelz like good times. Blessed to be a witness.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i feel blesssed and yet feel like the days are more like groundhog day at times :)

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

when you are trying to provide for your family and prices are going up everywhere. it can be at tikes. but i know God is still good.

I feel like I am adjusting to what We have Prepared for[.]

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

not suffering even a little
good times ahead

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

we, in western countries live in a world where bored is due to lack of enterainment
im starving means im hungry
im poor means i cant afford steak tonight
im tired and worn out means my day was not as good as the rest.
need to look at those terms in the literal sense of non Western countries and youll realze
your blessed and have the time to experience the good things if you so choose to see them for what they really are
just sayin
😊

Times Been Wild I’m Having A Fooking BLAST

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

amen 🙋‍♀️❤️

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

amen 🙋‍♀️❤️

amen 🙋‍♀️❤️

amen 🙋‍♀️❤️

amen 🙋‍♀️❤️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🎼I'm alright...don't nobody worry bout' me

and

#TheBestIsYetToCome

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

The great hopelessness of birth-lifestruggles-death ended for me with discovery of Q. Find life and existence more meaningful now.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I am pretty cozy and super blessed to be alive. Except that I am in a small-scale war with fire ants. They will suffer for their latest swarm maneuver. I simply cannot make peace with this kind of colonization in my front garden bed. Can someone tell me what possible good fire ants are? I am terribly allergic to them.🤪 ( Sorry, I digress...) I am so glad to have a front(ish) row seat for this history in the making. Thank all of you for the BIG help along the way. 🖖📤💌

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️🙏
There are many trials lately, for me and others I know, but what's really amazing is that I truly feel Jesus' peace and joy that He promised that no one can take away. It's also a mindset for me. Every time I wake up, I make declarations, like, "This is the day the Lord has made, I WILL rejoice and be glad in it." Also the one about how although we have many trials here on this earth, the Lord delivers us out of them all. Might take longer than we expect sometimes, but He's working everything for good. Doesn't always feel good, but right now, there is a strong sense of supernatural peace and joy, and am taking that as a sign God is at work, as always, and we are closer to the victory than ever before. 😇❤️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I have prepped enough to take the edge off of concern. And God has kept my husbands business busy. Only “suffering” comes from interactions with sheep. I have undoubtedly lost patience with jabbed, double & triple jabbed, masked, double & triple masked.

yea gas is 5.10 and Diesel is 6.50 prices are out of control doesnt mean i am struggling but there are people out that are and its hard to watch inhave a heart isnt always about the person who isnt but the one who are

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Until i got involved in this movement i never had a purpose. Now I wake everyday with more passion and drive then all my yesrs combined. This has been one hell of a ride and we just getting started. The love and encouragement that is shared with this family is changing the world!
WWG1WGA 🐸 DDK!!!

Am I suffering - no...

Do i "feel" like i'm suffering -yes...

Seems there's a diff

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Right there with ya, VK. Thrilled to be along on this amazing journey. I don’t understand it all but I will in His time. So very grateful. For now, back to mowing between all the lovely rains here. Grandson’s baseball tonight. So much good stuff. I could go on... 😉🥰

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

DAD

yes

yes I am fuckin suffering
do you also have his voice in your ear all the time ?

plz tell me

💗

#JusticeForTheChildren #releaseGhislaineMaxwellClientsList #BushKilledJFK #ThankYouAssange

🌺Literally # Blessed

Financially YES! I make less and I pay more. Years of saving is being depleted.
Emotionally NO, I feel great. Though it does hurt me to see so many people I love hurting and have no hope.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Getting Back2Good with family. I think the important thing is not to dwell in the information. God gave us this one life, we musn’t put it on hold, time waits for no one. We have more than we know. what a time to be alive! 🙏❤️

Fort et souriant 😁la blague

Same same!

I think my positivity triggers people, but it's true and genuine so... :)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Same here.
No one wants to hear my positive attitude when all they see is the world on fire.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

It triggers me to SMILES! 😁

(2) Show this thread