Start the new job this morning " asking for prayers and high vibes to fit in like a glove at the new job" Thank You .

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

knock it outta the park

🙏Good luck with your new job! God Bless.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

It's a new day, a new job and a new Dale. Right foot forward, Fren. Anything about your past that you don't like does not have to shape who you are today!
God bless.

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Dear Fren🙏😇 May you have the Best day/ years at your new job🤩 And may you find like hearted frens there💗 Much Light&LQVE BeBest&BeFree WWG1WGA🙏💗🌍

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Dale prayers for you indeed. Anyone woukd be blessed to have a smart guy like you onboard

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Dale prayers for you indeed. Anyone woukd be blessed to have a smart guy like you onboard

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

❤️ TY"

(1) Show this thread

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

Coming your way, Patriot!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication

❤️ TY"

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Good Luck and I pray that it goes well for you 🙏🙏🙏

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

❤️TY"

(1) Show this thread

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏

In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication

❤️TY"

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Good Luck Dale - sending positive vibes your way ❣️ 🙏

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

❤️TY"

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

you got em....lifting you up in prayer and sending you positive vibes!. you got this!

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

❤️TY"

(1) Show this thread