Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

I volunteer to run the bar! 😂

@vincentkennedy Did you start a contract as it is under contract at the moment. Hummmm😁

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

How much to get a condo? $100-150K ?

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

im ready

When do we leave?😁

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

i can dock my new submarine there . pefect VK

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Maybe if we all pitched in we could buy a 16th of an acre? 😎😅🥰

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I can see my homestead from here. 😉

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

too much like epstein island to me. we’d need a miracle to cleanse this of whatever these people were doing there previously👇🏻. ya know before their assests were seized 🤨👊🏻
2👇🏻

TUNNELS< so WHO do they sell too, OR is this really eo'd properties, and EVEN IF ffs, TUNNELS>

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

💼👜💫🛩️Packed, ready...
(and it has at least 3-4 ovens!! Yeah!!)🙌😂

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I wonder who owns or owned this island? Assets being liquidated?

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I wonder who owns or owned this island? Assets being liquidated?

Looks perfect. I would love to teleport to an island like this just for a few days once in a while. That would be nice.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:) I have my XRP to share :) Will have plenty ✅💯🙏

maybe another epst / branson / biden watch the water island comm, but whilst far enough aways from the ungodly temple,
very strange current name reminds me of exhuma!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Love it, but I think larger will be needed.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

bags are on stand by!!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Before Biden I was all in for 1/30th share, now i’ll have to settle for 1/60th. when are we leaving?

airstrip - easy to fly in and out

Geat place to hide out!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

vibes...

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Love it, anywhere with Anons!
My bags are packed ;-)

Name the date. We'll be there!

We could make the dots on this Island 👍

This island is for sell , right ?? I wonder if it has something to do with this EO: https://www.govinfo.gov/app/details/DCPD-201700923 ??? Difficult to find who owned it 🤔.

YES! Lets vibe it 😊❤️🙏

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Close to Turks & Caicos?

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Amazing ! I was thinking the same ! I don´t know exactly why you said that but I was thinking about Turks and Caicos : better beaches there !

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Isnt Turks and Caicos owned by Soros

(2) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Could you just imagine such a beautiful place to rest your weary souls?

Someday we will be able to experience special places such as these that God's paintbrush touched 🙏

All in His timing. 7th trump.

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

Surround the square looking structures with giant sea oats to blur out the edges, put in palm tree dome like structures and an array of lights along the beaches where you might wanna swim at night and add in a tree tower that vaguely chimes with the waves and wind. And there you have Fantasy Island.

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

Zee plane boss... zee plane!! LOL!

(1) Show this thread