#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sky Ice.

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So they are worried about melting the "Ice" with greenhouse gases. Are they really worried about releasing enough pure oxygen(which turns blue in liquid and ice form) That it would cleanse the earths atmosphere providing pure oxygen to humanity, thus waking up the sleeping minds of humanity. Just a thought.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

I remember years ago hearing Kent Hovind say that one of the major league football players had let him use his hyperbaric oxygen chamber. Kent said when he got out of that thing, he felt like he could run around the world!

Look into the benefits of Nitric Oxide. One of the best things for you. Also, The Hyperbaric chambers are I think next to our assumptions of "med beds" the best thing we could have for cleaning our bodies and minds. Virus and bacteria cannot survive in an oxygen rich environment.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sigi7 in this post can reply

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

I'll research it; thanks! 🙂
Awaiting the restorative capabilities of the medbeds!

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

It is worth checking into for sure.. Great for plaque in the heart, foggy head, all kinds of aches pains... I know people that go to the dentist to use therapeutically (legally) has worked wonders. They have a supplement that has come out, I have not checked into as much. You reminded me Thanks!!

(1) Show this thread