Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

There is no reality without #Truth = #WeAreAllAssange πŸ•Š Recently suspended from Twitter for posting REALITY πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Here for the Memes😎🎬

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Thank you!πŸ•ŠοΈβ€οΈβš–οΈ

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Take note,

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

Thank you, kind sir!

I have been following your example by posting my "followers" list in groups of 30 (character count limitations, you know).

It's a beautiful time to be alive, amongst amazing patriots worldwide.❀️.. ....❀️ WWG1WGA ❀

followed all.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Affirmative Ghost Rider

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Digital SoldierπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDog Loverβ™₯️ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD WINSπŸ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Followed all.........