Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Russia drills 8 miles down, What do they find?

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

These tremors are moving these key water upward to replace the toxic water, while the team is draining & exposing the dead bodies etc the cabal have done to invert those crystalline lakes/rivers w/ SRA activities, like Lake Mead. Lots of undergd water, as Mt. Rainier is the sacred mtn of waters known to the natives. #TransitionEventsOpsHappeningBTS

https://youtu.be/WPv6AQ8mmR4

Live in an area with spring fed lakes, scuba divers say you can only get so close to the springs as the pressure pushes you away.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

this is true dated a guy that use to map the underwater rivers i call them he could tell you were they started and wher some came out some one i know is tap into one of them and it is the best water ive ever tasted.. and they will always have water cost around $23 for electricity to run the pump a month i keep telling them they need solar to run the pumps but they getting charged for the light pole any way

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

That was excellent!
Thank…Q

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

[they] are evil

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

baby r those truly skeletons.

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

like Seth Rich...never forget...like Dr Kerry Mullis....we never forget...

(2) Show this thread

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

A few hunded satanic people headed by satan rule the world thru drought, starvation, poisoning, oppression & poverty. Their party's over. "The BEST Is Yet To Come" in God's Great Awakening. "I Will Shake the Heavens and the Earth. I Will OVERTURN Royal Thrones and SHATTER the power of Foreign Kingdoms... Be Strong all you People of the Land... and Work, for I AM With you, Declares Shaddai, the LORD Almighty... My Spirit Remains among you. Do not fear... the Silver is Mine and the Gold is Mine... The Glory of this present house will be greater than the former house... and in this place I Will grant Peace..." Haggai 2.