Really thinking about buying a small island at this point and just setting up a community. A place outside the game.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Thinking the Island you speak of is outside the ICE WALL!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I posted one the other day, although it is in cold Scotland, it had an entire village with it, the village was known for teaching people from all over the Bagpipes, had over 5 miles of shoreline, a huge house to be fixed up, and over 2,400+ acres.

Cold yes, but perhaps a deal at only approx. $1.5 million last I saw.

Also near Innish (with Mer people)

Anyways, just a thought... Great Morning!!!😉

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Can have a spot for that hut from the movie oblivion, beachfront?

It may have to be a medium island. I am in!

😎Anon Island - Im in

I am in. SamIAm

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

I'm in!!!

My Son has said the same thing, of course when XRP takes off!
Sometimes, Dreams do come true!

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

I'll be waiting.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Calculate probability.
What is the mathematical probability that a rogue missile launched at/near the runaway plane?
Was he a trained pilot?
How fast did intercept occur?
Think missile intercept.
Think aircraft.
Outside of standard deviation?
Do people travel to ISLANDS to [Fish]?
How many billionaires own ISLANDS?
How many billionaires live on ISLANDS?
[GEO-T]
CLANDESTINE.
Q

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Beach Ready#NoGames

We would not even come close to "fitting" [.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Don't👀

Compromise.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless all the Anons and God's people!!!

😎God bless you Vincent and your family!!! Keep smiling!!!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Q1258 seems there is always billions tossed around...and an abundance of red carpet events....

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

My husband needs an invite. He has had it with all the shenanigans. He has a bad back but he is a Jack of all trades and a master at most.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Or see this through and finish the game first.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Legit boss, I’m in..

that’s exactly what my destination is…

I AM ABEL to attend the crops and lend a extra pair of hands whereever they may be needed.

Pick me!! lol

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Way back machine‼️‼️‼️‼️

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Most awesome idea ever, commented on the Cay!

Eventually they’re going to need a blackout if gonna win this or else not happening

❤️🐎I'll keep your horses and your garden

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

🙏💕🙏

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

...i want my own small planet...etc.