Just discovered the Malinois does not like motorcycles behind the vehicle. Her bark is definitely deafening. šŸ¤£

I AM WIDE AWAKE NOW!

Only people mentioned by @KeriA1776 in this post can reply

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

love these dogs. Malā€™s are the best and of coarse rotties. meet Trump and Joker. I feel your love.

Hannahā€™s mom is Malinois, Dad is Shepherd. Not much of a barker but sheā€™s vocal in a growly way. aka bitches alotā¤ļøšŸ˜‰

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

My dogs bit ar motorcycles and if in the car and on a walk and a big truck passes they bite at that too? Loud sounds must annoy them!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

motorcycles are demon possessed according to doggo

Swimming and running and playing makes for a quiet return trip. Wonder what they will do when we move back permanently. ā¤ļø Country dogs for life.

ā¤ļø lovin the puppy show

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Gunner Thompson has had a deep gutteral bark since he was a 4 week old pup. Hell, I thought something was wrong with himšŸ˜… Wake the dang dead! Love their energyšŸ‘ super smart.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I love it! Look at those eyes! šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

He looks like he is going to be a big boy! Youā€™ll have to share pics. šŸ˜‰

(2) Show this thread

Man oh man would love to hear the bark !!

My Ancestors and Roots šŸ‡©šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Wide view

In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication

Beautiful

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I have a half Border Collie half Malinois! She looks like a black, white, and brown Malinois AND has all that larger than average heart from the Collie energy on top of the normal Malinois overload/agility/endless "let's play"!
She is just turning one so I have a LONG time to keep hiking, throwing this frisbee, and using a bait pole to tire her so she'll sit down for 5 min and let me watch something.
Her bark is likewise and has to bark at EVERYTHING just being wiggly happy. Her tail hurts she wags it so hard, and it seriously sounds like a broom handle being beat on the walls! She loves kids but runs up to every single one of them she greets barking loudly.
People think she's aggressive and I have to tell them no, she's just the most overwhelmed with excitement about a leaf falling, a bird flying overhead, the jingle of keys in your hand dog you have ever seen in your life! She's like having 3 dogs rolled up in one!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I bet sheā€™s pure joy! Thereā€™s something about their breed hat I love. So much raw energy and pure love.šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

(1) Show this thread

šŸ’–šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸæšŸŒŽ

The way they are sittingšŸ˜‚

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

And this is the king cab. šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖYou should have seen them in the Sport cab. I finally convinced the husband to upgrade. We love the new truck.

(1) Show this thread