Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Does anyone have a CLEAR recollection of how you first started down this ‘Q’ and ‘Anon’ path we find ourselves upon?

I don’t recall making a conscious decision. It feels like it just happened. I’m glad it did, just curious why.

Well others are talking about when they woke up. Well I woke to crappy foods including pet foods 10 yrs ago. I learned also about 9/11 etc..but when I found Q...was when covid hit and I wanted to know more about covid...cause i was frightened. The more I dug, the more pissed i got..knowing this was all planned. THEN I got into a group on FB. Someone mentioned Q. i said who or what is Q. They gave me a brief description and link to a website...Thats when I started reading trying to make sense of what i was looking at which didnt make much sense at all....then I found some videos on YT of people decoding some of these. Then I started to catch on. took about 2 months. SINCE THEN, I have spent every freaking day digging...from sun up to sun down non stop..and sharing everything. Got axed from FB a few times. Q is like a drug. You keep going back to it. Its the only thing that makes sense and gave me peace of mind. I did NOT expect it to go this long. hope not much longer. I am EXHAUSTED!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it