My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

I was very calm when I was sentenced to cancer. But now, I'm surprised to see so many comments. I can't stop tears. It's not a fear of illness. Your kindness. It is a tear of gratitude. We will reply slowly while looking at the advice. Thank you for the beautiful big light. AU is a great place. Tears and runny nose don't stop。。。😭😭😭🙏💞

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

英語がわかりません。。。あなたがリンクを知っているなら、どうか私に知らせてください。

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

bing.com に行き、日本で入手可能なフェンベンダゾールで入力する

1つ以上のリンクがあなたを助けるはずです。

https://www4.bing.com/?form=DCDN

Thank you for your reply. Fenbendazole and ivermectin are rarely used in Japan. And it's very expensive. I ordered ivermectin abroad. Major Patriot and truth kitty. I want to know the meaning of this post.The captured image cannot be used by the translator。。。😢 I want to know the link. Please let me know if you know. When I was on Twitter, I was following Major Patriot.

私は真実のキティを見つけることができません。彼女のツイッターアカウントは停止された。彼女はガブにはいない。彼女は言った:フェンベンダゾン。私たちが話すように、夫の命をそれと共に救う。そのトラックで死んだ癌を止めるようです。私がQの友人の一人からそれについて聞いたとき、彼は文字通り死ぬのを数日後にしていました。本当に奇跡的です。愛国者少佐は言った:メディアが二酸化塩素がCOVIDを治すことができることに驚いていると思うなら...犬の駆虫剤がステージ4の癌を治すことができることを知るまで待ちます。

https://gab.com/MajorPatriot

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

How gentle! Thank you very much. It's a very powerful message. Thank you for the wonderful information. I am sincerely grateful♥♥♥

You're welcome!

(1) Show this thread