Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Does anyone have a CLEAR recollection of how you first started down this ‘Q’ and ‘Anon’ path we find ourselves upon?

I don’t recall making a conscious decision. It feels like it just happened. I’m glad it did, just curious why.

JFK "narrative", WACO, Ruby Ridge, Oklahoma, Gulf War, 9/11...

From very early in life, I saw the 40 hours of work, for 40 years of life as evil and invisible slavery (why not just live of the land and provide for you and yours?).

Saw the left vs. right narrative and race-bating as intentional, some very early DVD's from Info Wars about the Bilderberg meetings in California. Assange, and Snowden sealed my awakening.

Tried every conceivable combination of drugs to achieve a "Higher State of Consciousness", mushrooms "grounded" me in reality.

Was a closet non-conformist to every "mandate" and fell in love with the Constitution and DOI early on... ...grew more frustrated as our society seemed to mindlessly drift away from morality, decency, and general neighborly kindness.

Don't remotely recall how I came to "Q", but it was within weeks of the first drop. TW led me to the boards, VK led me to AU. Humbled.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from OGAnon K3nob1, click on at the bottom under it