https://www.bitchute.com/video/EpY6ccTR7Xdz/
McDonald's Worker Shoots Manager After She Told Him He Was Working To Slowly

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

People are fed up. My "manager"...keeps giving us more and more and more and more work and then sends us emails telling us our "productivity" is extremely low. I would never shoot someone for telling me that. However-I just got another job offer making lots more $$ and it will be 1/5 of the amount of work to do I am doing now. OK- here is the funny part: I am going to wait and give my notice on a day when a couple of my coworkers are on vacation ( and I am also on vacation the week I give it) ---so that they are going to be up shit creek when I go. I come back the last week of my 2 week notice and that week 2 other coworkers are on vacation. We just had a coworker quit last month who didn't even give a notice- I am giving mine very soon and two more coworkers are leaving right after me. That leaves ONE coworker to do the job of 4 very soon. NOW- that is how you do it!!! My manager is a DUMBASS and mean as hell.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

*Too

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication

I don't create the titles, I just re-post them. 😏

(1) Show this thread