#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Figured out why I am so upbeat.

Blood Type = B Positive.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I took that more along the lines of, i have an immune system i dont need no vax. had he said something like " drinking blood is the vax" then I'd be agreeing with you. I honestly don't think this is something to worry about, but that's just my opinion and we are all free to think what we want.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Um. President Trump is saying that anti-bodies work!

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2022/06/03/COVID-19-antibodies/3231654261967/

Southern Sweetheart⚜ Nuked by Twitter & FB... it's an Honor🤘

Even if he did say that...he meant he didn't take the jab and he is pureblood....he didn't/doesn't need the vaccine! If you look at it your way we can all say pretty much every president has/is the antichrist, they all have our innocent blood on their hands!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

What is he saying????
I am confused.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

He is Lucifer.
Before you debate me on this, take a look at who liked my post about that.

(1) Show this thread

trump is Rh-