We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

love this idea. so cool.

In response Made In America to her Publication

me too, I need to find me a bus or 2 or 3 😊

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

We have a bus plant here in Tulsa. They also had a bus graveyard. Parts that were still good they stripped and often there would be just the shell of the older busses left. My daughter was a welder at the plant and you could buy the bus shells for $400-600. which many bought and turned them into motor homes/cabins/ etc. Then they stopped selling them to employees. Not sure what ever happened to them.

Wow that is soo neat. I am from Oklahoma and have lots of family down there on my dads side. I love the south, hopefully I can venture back down there soon, these cornfields up here have nothing on the south.

It’s called the IC Bus Plant. You might have your dad check into it.

Thank you , Thank you , Thank you. I am calling him tomorrow and going to ask him to look for it .

I didn't realize the bus plant was at the air port. Anyway here's a link with a phone #.
https://www.icbus.com/

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

You are awesome , thank you!

👊🤜💛💙💚💜

(1) Show this thread