Yes, we must pray constantly for them. We must commit ourselves to pray for them always. ❤❤❤

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Prayers for our President and his whole family 👪❤🤍💙

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

i do i will I promise!!

They're always in my prayers

Teacher, WWG1WGA, of Irish decent , Love Trump family and all Patriots. The great Awakening.

Always.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏I pray every day for you and your family may God bless you all.🙏 we got your back!

Grateful for Trump and his wonderful family! Thanking God for all our blessings! Not sure if I'm Rep. or Patriot? Just here 4 Trump!

Amen! and for Trumps Family! Thank God!

We pray for you all daily!

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Constantly! Please Pray!

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

Pray for them and then pray some more. God bless tje white hats

Continual prayers for all that are saving us, and the children. Happy Presidents Day to MY POTUS!#Trump 19 ♥

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

Amen ❤️🇺🇸ALWAYS

Trump is my President,I worship the Lord Jesus Christ,I love my Furbabies and Friends and Family come first.

Always in my prayers.🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

My President will always be President Trump. Fighting for freedom and for the children.

Yes, praying for them and our country.

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Always🙏🙏🙏🙏

I have been for a long time and I aint stopin', God wins.

Grateful for Trump and his wonderful family! Thanking God for all our blessings! Not sure if I'm Rep. or Patriot? Just here 4 Trump!

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

interesting picture of Flotus shoe. Red on the bottom. just saying. nothing is a coicidence.

Always.

We have been so blessed with them at this time of history! Praying always for them and our military! God will guide and protect!

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

Pray for them always.

American and proud of it. WWG1WGA Born and raised in the south. Pro-life, Pro 2nd Amendment

Praying for the safety and well-being of our President and First Lady. Father we ask for Your protection and that You would put Your guardian angels around them that no harm would come to them. Give them good health and rest and prepare them for the days ahead when victory will be sweet and good overcomes evil. In Jesus' Name..Amen

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Lord, hear our prayer. Amen.

Teacher, WWG1WGA, of Irish decent , Love Trump family and all Patriots. The great Awakening.

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

Our Prayers are constantly made throughout the day & night:
Prayers for Protection from all Evil & success in liberating our Country from the EVIL EVERYWHERE.
PRAYERS FOR: President Trump, our
Beloved 1st Lady, the men & women in the Military. & Police that watch over our Countrylll Prayers for all the wonderful members of The Trumps families & for those trusted few in our Presidents Admin who have worked hard for Potus & the American People.
God Bless all of you & our Country

Praying and Thanking God for
Both of Them, Everyday!🙏🏼

Constantly Praying for ALL 🙏🙏🙏

55 yr old grandma. Patriot Trump is my president. Q follower. 🐸🐸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 grandkids call me BEGA.

Always praying. Also praying for our brave military and every single indivual involved in taken down the evil. God bless .

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! 💕🙏🏻