Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Great report. Very strong facts.

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

The Getty has doors like that.

Anomalies from the triple stranders, bet.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Tartaria ...

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

and the giants laid with human women..

“There were giants in the Earth in those days; AND ALSO AFTER THAT, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown” (Genesis 6:4). Folks don't pay enough attention to the words I've capitalized in this 'script. Js.

Follower more than a poster.

In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication

Good catch. People also forget that in the Book of Joshua God gave explicit instructions to Joshua on who he was supposed to wipe out (leftover Giant cultures) in the Promised Land. Although, this wasn’t completely accomplished because Goliath was alive to fight David (and it is written that he had a brother).

(1) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Great pics! Love Tartarian history they tried to erase..

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Imagine the time needed to write and illustrate those books. Its a long history we've missed out on. I shall study history the rest of my days. And u?🤓

(2) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Yes ...and souch more...thanQ for this post🕊💞

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

You always find the most fascinating and interesting Tiktok stories.
THEY lied to us above everything.
Have a GREAT weekend Patriot!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

I have a friend who has been awake for more than 40 years, and traveled extensively. Once while in Peru, he was taken to an obscure little museum off the beaten path, where he saw chainmail 10 ft high.
there have also been thousands of elongated skulls (Paracas skulls) found in Peru. In Ecuador there is a reproduction of a 25-ft humanoid skeleton found there. Decades ago father Crespi was a monk who lived and worked with the natives in the jungles of Ecuador. Because of his kindness, the men would bring him artifacts they had found in the caves -- giant weapons and armor, solid gold tablets with unusual writing, unique figures & implements from different cultures. Good article -- https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-general/truth-about-father-crespi-and-his-missing-artifacts-finally-revealed-005498

The closest I came to seeing a giant was with Andre The Giant.
I watched him wrestle in Asbury Park's Convention Hall.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Andre the Giant _ 8th Wonder of the World

(1) Show this thread