Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

If this ain't some shitπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… strange vibes today!!!! Did someone say 92πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I heard it :)

(1) Show this thread

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Lost all family and friends. It’s a very hard journey when your loved ones turn their back on you.

mornin’ Kim πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°
that is very true for me! I try to think β€œoutside the box”, before you make a decision! instinct plays a big part in my decisions. stubborn side takes over sometimes! πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒ

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

A needed daily, reminder.

Bless Up Kim!

You, truly are a warrior and a blessing.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Thank you, DD!
Hope you have a great day.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

reposting other anons who work hard helps our cause

;)

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

πŸ™ thank you. This was my thought process today about family members who have been judgemental towards my beliefs they don’t agree with.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA