Only people mentioned by @RealLilTrump in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

and pigs can fly!

beautiful 🙏🏼🥰✨💫❤️
A Christmas Miracle! ✨🙌🏻

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

oh wow what a christmas miracle for you kelly🎄✨

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

awesome Christmas gift, great great news🐸🥰🙏🏻😇🎄😎

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Ironically we do have a Hell, Michigan here! I share in the excitement with this person. However, many who voted conservative are still asleep. Party affiliation is a moot point anymore.

Awesome!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Wonders never cease! 🙏😀

Next step,. . . Learning the Whole System is Corrupt!

Jesus makes miracles every day!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Hallelujah! Give me hope for my friends and extended family!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

😇Congrats!!! Yay!!!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Awesome, I wish my family would wake up - good for you!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

LMAO. Yesterday my daughter-in-law looked into her voter registration because she remembers changing her affiliation 2 years ago from Dem to Republican. She was very angry that she's still listed as a Democrat. She said "No, way will I ever vote Democrat again. I may be very young, but I'm not stupid. I don't even want to admit that I was EVER A DEMOCRAT. My grandfather and my aunt and both uncles switched to Republican. How do I fix this???". I said 'don't worry, we will fix this ASAP.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

YAAAASSSSS!!!💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃😇🇺🇲🙏🙏

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

ZOWIE!!! Awesome news and a heart bump for every Patriot ♥

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Fantastic news, now heal from all the stress previously and truly enjoy all those around you! Whew bet you are saying this a lot!