posted this on Truth. so far very dissapointed in TS. Devin Gets his Rocks off everytime some rinky dink celebrity joins. ANON is the best. has the best Patriots. LOVE YOU ALL ..You truly Get it. red checks + To all of u. ❤️🇺🇸👊🏾

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

I don’t think TS was set up for very awake Anons like us. TS is for Normies. They are exposed to ‘Q’ truths without them bring blocked, banned, or otherwise pulled from their view. Big trusted names like Kash and Nunes are interacting with us Anons. Suddenly we aren’t crazed Whackos. I also think it helps expose the Faketriots and Paytriots. So I say use TS to help sprinkle the truth to normies without getting banned and come back here to regroup high five and commune with the family.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I don’t think TS was set up for very awake Anons like us. TS is for Normies. They are exposed to ‘Q’ truths without them bring blocked, banned, or otherwise pulled from their view. Big trusted names like Kash and Nunes are interacting with us Anons. Suddenly we aren’t crazed Whackos. I also think it helps expose the Faketriots and Paytriots. So I say use TS to help sprinkle the truth to normies without getting banned and come back here to regroup high five and commune with the family.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

FTS.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Lovin AU
Lady O Dignity

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

TS is not my fav. I’ve always said my home is here because y’all are like family to me! I like the conversation here- very thankful for this platform! Kuddos to@admin!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Hi tank potus asked last night how we like ts so far . I thought that was a very egotistical. ? all I could think about how he’s planning to help the people . we have stood by him through this whole mess . very disappointed . im not Whining but very disappointed he should be saying how we will make it anyway we know God is above all and we know that his plan is lining up . Your comments last night were top notch . 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

agree about ts

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Yes he does!