Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No you sobs you will not!
We will take our country back!
We must get these corrupt ppl out of our govt!

https://truthsocial.com/users/Kanekoa/statuses/108409396170092049

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I will make a statement right now.
Anyone or thing that thinks they will come take my guns, come get them. Because one thing is forsure.....I might die that day and I'm perfectly fine with that but let me make one thing clear. At least one of you sick, corrupt, evil wackos is going down too.
If I remove at least one of you twisted, whatever yall are, I've done my part to help out each other human on this is earth that is a god loving, good person. Now someone or anyone get this message to these sickos, because I'm sick of their shit!!

that won’t ever happen, don’t worry, our guns will never be taken away unless they try to do that illegal.

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

You are right! It's all apart of scare tactics. Can you really imagine what will happen to them if they tried?

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

They would honestly be met with force, but legally they will never be able to do it because of the dick act, Not a lot of people know about this it’s called the dick act of 1902 and it says any gun control of any kind is illegal and forbidden and it also states that the dick out of 1902 cannot be repealed under any circumstances

(1) Show this thread