I love that I can get a birds eye view of the garden, she was a little ruff last year, the wife and I were working our butts off with the jobs. This is always a fav time of year though, A ton of work but always alway worth it in the end. Before I started growing meds out there that veggie garden was putting out avg 2000 lbs, Still even now we go pick with totes. This Always Raises My Vibes no matter what, you can be pissed off, go work in the garden and I promise you wont come out angry. How can you be angry walking thru a cherry tomato tunnel chowing them down? Its the little things that need enjoying and this is one of my little things. Shes all planted now but no sneakzees before everything grows up a bit and gets purdy.. Anyone with a garden??? Id love to see pics, plus im full of some info/tips/tricks/ growing more in a small space.. Idk just happy today and thought Id share and connect. Earth pics are from last year, others from this yr prepping.. added HUGE🍓 patch. Yum Yum

Only people mentioned by @StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wethe People-UltraMAGA, click on at the bottom under it