Only people mentioned by @metalmaster in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response metal master to his Publication

This world wears out like an old garment. It is coming to pass and a new heaven and earth have been already made and sits in waiting. This one will not make it through to the other side and all attached to this realm will vanish. Nothing here is worth clinging to...

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

It is of my opinion, that the day before my birthday, the Supreme Court is going to remove 2/3 of congress and senate, biden, Harris, pence. No arrests...yet. when this happens, riots break out. Military gets activated during such leads to 10 days of no comms. Trump gets reinstated. The military assist him in getting new elected officials, and at the same time, removing bad actors, and holding tribunals. 2023 is the year of pain. For THEM...not us. From there it's going to take years, before we can get back to helping the rest of the world. But thier militaries are also removing same bad actors for thier countries. It's all coming down. Fast.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

COPIED.

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Why couldnt she say God?

fort 🙏💖☘️

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

It is a spiritual war that started a long time ago and only those who are awake (NOT WOKE) can discern the TRUTH

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

2 Year Delta.
God wins.
Q

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

“IN THE END, GOD WINS!”

Covfefe ;)

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

THE END OF TIMES is for the wicked * My sister that is a Minister thinks God created all the diseases..HA! Bill Gates did...God just told us about it * same with Man sleeping with man/woman sleeping with woman...Read the WORD of GOD...

I love her, I pray she is for real because she will make a Damn good leader!!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

It has always been this evil, internet and social media allowed us all to see. The corruption is biblical. We are the humanity we have allowed to exist for wants or desires.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

and we are the humanity, waking up, and shouting NO MORE
Evil has no power over us. Period.
Unless we acquiesce....

(1) Show this thread