My Cat has no conscious. It will torcher anything cute.

Birds, Frogs, Bees....

Hangs around the pond looking to score a fish now.

Its obsessed with green algae. Brings piles back home.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

What kinda torch we talking about, VK?

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Cats are hunters; the best on the planet. They are not into torture; they are honing their skills.
Hmm; wonder who/what is about to get torched.

they cute tho

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 11:20>>160

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

This one likes the sound of a can opening. oh vey

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

CH < mirror > HC
similar behaviour

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

☀️
Green algae makes for a great organic fertilizer for the garden. Mix it with the soil.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10811-020-02261-7

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

lol

Mine tortures snakes as well..😅

My cat is loving, and I believe she has a cat conscience — meaning she retains the right to veto it, whenever it doesn’t serve her purpose.

C1 = 16 > 7 > 34.
C2 = 10 > 37.
C3 = 8 > 35.
C4 = 11.

TS = 11:20 > 11:11 > 22.

https://qalerts.app/?n=34
https://qalerts.app/?n=35

Misspellings matter...

I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy, Yankee Doodle Doo or Die, wwg1wga, Back the Blue, Patriot, Lexington Concord 1775

My cat brought this creature home about 2 hours ago and the 2 cats were so proud to show me on the back patio.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Yankee Doodle to her Publication

That is one ugly mole.

(1) Show this thread

Middle of the night heard this squealing and when I turned on the light the cats were tossing a mole in the air.
One had jumped off the balcony found a it, did some amazing gymnastics to get back up the 2 floor with it in its mouth.
Wretched!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

The WEF is trying to replace meat with seaweed, algae and cacti, so you cat is just doing it’s part to help save the planet /s.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I could handle seaweed, the World Economic Forum also wants us to eat worms, insects, and bugs. Sick fooks.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Yeah, well the short, polite answer is NO. I say we put these sick monsters in cages in the center of their town to live for 30 days before sending them off for tribunals and executions.

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Our last cat use to kill all the mice around our property we use to own. She would leave us the heart and liver on our doorstep. She was sharing her spoils of her hunts.

That’s one thing I like about cats. Thier attitude. They can go kill something perfectly innocent, take a bath and then take a nap without missing a beat. If we could grow some giant cats and send them to DC the world would be a much better place.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Cats are hunters; the best on the planet.

(1) Show this thread

🐱🥰❤️

The cat is definitely behind this algae situation. Jealous creatures. 😱Why can’t we all just get along?

Seriously, clueless here.

Spirulina was the first thing that came to mind, followed by eating bugs and food shortages.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Eat your greens :)
two algae ~ spirulina and chlorella contain marine minerals such as iodine, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium.

We produce really good blue green algae Klamath Falls Oregon.
Great for detox also.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Kitties are a gift. Laughter is a gift. God is the greatest giver of gifts....this kitty came to u....took awhile to relax....and now she or he is family. God wins! And u sir are a good man for trying so hard to break thru and give her/him a hm. Well done VK!😉🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

and this is exactly my point with the cryptic stuff, what are u really saying? must only be about a dozen followers at tops who get the actual message. abc123 please 🤯

shes just playing with nature 😏 i mean someone gotta keep those creatires on their toes , sont let em get to comfy so they always top notch. the algea , well shes bring you medicine 😊 she loves you amd i bet brings you many aniles and laughs watching her be her and that’s medicine too. of cousre could be a he but i feel a female energy involved in at all so i said she 😊💛

112 ... torcher! che vs ture

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

10:20

Q 1020
Used against them.
NG now active.
Refer to old drops re: SA / NG.
The WAVE.
Q

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Hmmm….torcher/torture

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Are you sure it is a cat?

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Get clear of the fire