Exactly What Putin said.
Dont go to other countries and expect them to change their ways for you. Stay in your own land or go to another Muslim country , stay away from here. We dont Need you, you need us and we dont want you if you expect us to change for you.

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Leaders, lead. Panderers, pander.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

This boldness is PRECISELY why the LEFT has sought to demonize everything about this man. It is often, interestingly astonishing how those who try to demonize him, are the ones actually guilty of the things or which they accuse him! Can we all say: PROJECTION!

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Exactly

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Under minorities and discrimination he mostly meant LGBT etc. whatever they call themselves.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Sharia Law has nothing to do with LBGT😏

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Putin is sounding VERY Healthy to me, healthy thought process

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

If my voiced opinion means anything, this should have been said here too. It is not illegal to not like someones cult,especially if it contradicts the Constitution!