It seems like there are too few. I don't think I've ever met one of "us".

Only people mentioned by @Silverbug777 in this post can reply

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

Ive met a few that are partially awake. But i have yet to find anyone in person that believes totally or even 17% as I do. Ive dropped many seeds and a few have taken root. Most get washed away at the first thought of rain though. 😢

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

I have to think we are spread all over the place for a reason….by design, not haphazardly. I don’t think I’ve ever met one of “us” either.

When I first woke up it was because I was getting consistently hammered with 11:11. It took me a bit before I decided it wasn’t a coinsidence and I started researching to see what it might mean. After that, and I kid you not, the shades went up and the very first person I found was VK! 😳 My whole world has changed and I know there is no going back. I couldn’t…ever!

I don’t even know anyone who thinks like me anymore (aside from this family and others involved with this movement) ….even those I seemed to have so much in common with before. I can tell almost instantly, when I talk with them, that they really don’t know and the gap seems to be getting wider.

It’s kind of bizarre really, I feel more and more like an observer, gaining information as I go but the more I know, I more I realize how much more there is to know! 🥴