Question for those in rhe know. I have been considering taking cbd for arthritis and inflammation because I can’t take nsaids and tylenol is worthless. I just dont know which are real products and which are just junk. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Only people mentioned by @Kfed71 in this post can reply

Winston Churchill: If you are going through Hell, keep going. Schatzi: Otherwise you are stuck in Hell.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Surterra 1:1 THC:CBD.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I tried cbd oil for a year but have found a thc oil works so much better for my pain and inflammation, I have my life back.

This is the brand I have been using the last 2 years. It is also amazing topically for pain, rashes, bug bites etc

https://www.adaya.co/

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

I don't speak for anyone but myself, but I take Red Maeng Da Kratom. Ankylosing spondylitis sucks.

Switch to distilled water right away, arthritis is pollution brought into the body through water.

Drinking pure water will reverse this, CBD can alleviate cannabis deficiency & that helps.

Look here for all you need to know www.aquariusthewaterbearer.com

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

If it's legal where you are, get a MJ card from a
Dr. All you need is a report that shows you have
arthritis.

Then there are 'clinics' to buy it & they categorize
the type of MJ by effects... w/specific ones for
arthritis.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

https://mychronicrelief.com/holy-anointing-oil-cannabis/

You might try this...
I tried my own "brew.. I ended up buying one of the oils that is TOPICAL only.. some you can ingest. Be very careful with that. It does seem to relax the muscles. This recipe - is supposedly from the Bible and
This one... is the one I tried.
https://www.healthmj.com/cannabis/exodus-effect/

...... I have made my own "potions" of other oils and with the right mix of essential oils - I get pretty good relief.

Just a warning - it's messy... and if you ship the oils - very messy........ but may be worth it.

Also drink LOTS of fluid. (coffee doesn't count). ;0).

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

You might try this...
I tried my own "brew.. I ended up buying one of the oils that is TOPICAL only.. some you can ingest. Be very careful with that. It does seem to relax the muscles. This recipe - is supposedly from the Bible and

...... I have made my own "potions" of other oils and with the right mix of essential oils - I get pretty good relief.

Just a warning - it's messy... and if you ship the oils - very messy........ but may be worth it.

You might try this...

Like someone stated, a clean diet. Get rid of sugar and process foods. Try to eat organic. Also tumeric and a good collagen protein powder.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Cbd only helped a little bit. The best thing you can do is eat a clean diet. Look up Anti-inflammatory diet. Read the labels stay away from any product that has soy, safflower oil, sunflower oil, etc. They all cause inflammation except Olive & Avocado oil. They're the best. Good luck!

Just a wife, mom, Patriot. Tired of the lies, looking for the truth.

My favorite is by Bluebird botanicals. Humble roots is good also.

I have RA and have been using this lotion & it seems to pull the stinging & hotness out of the inflammation in my wrist & ankles. -everything else I have tried from my doctor or over the counter hasn’t worked, like this does.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I found this store which has positives.
Veteran Owned
Made In USA

http://cbdnationveteranowned-com.3dcartstores.com/

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

Ive never personally taken CBD oil, but i have saved 2 if my animals with it. A cat and a dog with 2 completely different problems, but were both on deaths door. Within a few weeks they were basically back to normal. Im a believer!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Here are a couple of images. I will do a better post when I get back.
I love love love that Omega 369 goodness for you in CBD or THC.
I would look for someone who doesn't pay big $$$ for advertising and uses organic methods to grow/process it.

We LOVE making pain oil or salve with just cannabis oil and coconut oil or olive oil. Rub it on joints. I also use it on my skin cancers when they are pre-cancerous state.... they go away.

I included the cancer treatment for anyone interested.

thc is best im not sold on the cbd market

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

I got rid of multiple cronical inflammations by alcalizing my body, lemon and grapefruite juice, apple cider vinegar, greens. I also started to take diatomaceus earth (as powder, by tea spoons) for detox and soon realized it helped with artrithis! As for cbd I prefer to smoke it with thc 😅

Have you tried looking at Dr. Berg's YT channel ? He has easy natural remedies for almost all illnesses. Simple diet changes can reduce inflammation (especially intermittent fasting) and he explains causes of illnesses with such clarity.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Consider looking into DMSO.

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Can you still find it? I haven’t had any luck.

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Don’t ask a business man, go find the biggest professional stoner you can find and ask them.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Bonus of this method, consultation and possibly samples are generally free.

(1) Show this thread

The best thing I have found on how to get rid of inflammation, is to eliminate dairy and gluten, our toxic food supply is partly to blame.

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

I've been researching on this for my 4 autoimmune issues. Plenty of info on line for anti-inflammatory foods, foods that cause inflammation which should be avoided, and foods and supplements for controlling pain and inflammation. Happy hunting!!

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

✨ 💓 DEPEND on YOUR INNER DOCTOR 💓✨

We have the most POWERFUL healing herbs in nature, pain killers as strong as morphine and end inflammation ...watch this video 'DiscoverThe Forgotten Power of Plants' with Nicole Apelian👇

https://www.lostbookofremedies.com/vsl/index.php?hop=medeea23

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

I know four people who have arthritis or joint issues. All four have tried Joint Support. All four have noticed a difference and have relief. However, once they stop taking it, their pain returns. They all get it from Amazon:

I use Harmonious CBD oil for my old furbaby. Forgot to put that in last comment.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

I have two old furbabies and they both have heart problems, arthritis and frequent UTI’s. Considering using it for them

(1) Show this thread