GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

THE DS could create a FF everyday, and twice on Sunday, and we still would NEVER give up our gun rights. Sorry, it ain't happening.
#ProtectOur2ndAmendment

Lol yep my sons liberal friend was talking the other day about the NRA and they need to go to hell. I said well no one sure as hell will be taking our guns and of course she went into assult rifle talking points lol. She said I just think no one should be able to own an AR-15 and I am sure you don’t have one of those. I was like yep we sure do and it’s our protection from a tyrannical government lol. I could see the disgust haha! Then it quickly shifted to how great the vaxx is lol. I was like hell no to that too. I love though how they are trying to distance themselves from Biden because she said well I dont identify as a democrat anymore more just with the left. Lmao she still thinks that is different or better. Please mainstream media go away soon!!

Only people mentioned by @KRobinson77 in this post can reply

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

It's the NWO that needs to go to hell. They won't succeed but still plan to do as much damage as they can.