Who do we have on here that is in York, PA?
@ladyblueyes and I were discussing the possibility of this city being the site that DJT has selected to be the new Capital and Residence of the Pres for the New US Republic. We heard it woud be PA and are trying to see if there are preparations being done now to the place they have selected. Idk, either, what will they call it instead of the White House? We are trying to figure out which city he would choose.
Can anyone in York tell us if there is activity there preparing a place to move the capital to as DC will no longer be inhabited.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I recall reading that it will be in Texas as well. It's a strong first and second ammendment loving state so it would be appropriate. All others having a prooblem with that can move to countries where their fraudulently selected, I mean, elected civil servants enjoy having power over the people and censoring the flow of information. My mind boggles at the thought that this is preferable to ANY one. Who supports censorship and government tyranny? Criminals, that's who.

I will say 45 made several trips to West Texas in January. No not to check on the progress of the wall but visiting Dyess AFB. We have the most B1's and have all the defense systems. Just wishful thinking tho cause its boring AF here.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ben Swolo to his Publication

Nana heard it from I think Charlie and maybe Juan or Simon I cant remember now who it was that said PA cause I was thinking TX b4 they said it was PA

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

In response Ben Swolo to his Publication

Ha ha ha ha ha I would pay good money to see it moved to West Texas, ex-homeland of the treasonous, traitorous, GHWB. THAT would make my day. 😂🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

I heard it was supposed to be relocated to Texas! Just a possibilty!

Veteran's widow. Huge POTUS fan. Q follower from the beginning. WWG1WGA

My grandkids live in york and are Trump supporters. I'll get them looking.

Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸

good thinking!! I randomly follow the weather for York, PA and during the huge snow storm these past two days, York was untouched.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kay Smith to her Publication

Well isnt that strange?
Well Nana used to think ppl controlling the weather was strange too, but as it turns out, I believe it is true now,

(1) Show this thread

That's a good inquiry! is lady blue eyes on anonup? trying to find my tribe from twadder exile!

In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication

Yes she is

(1) Show this thread

Im an hour away! I'll see what I can find out!

In response Broken Compass to her Publication

Awesome thanks so much. Nana is not familiar with the place.

(1) Show this thread