BREAKING: Trump Breaks Silence, Unleashes On Democrats For Impeachment Sham - The True Defender ! On Tuesday, former President Donald Trump punched back at Democrats after they released their impeachment brief.

https://thetruedefender.com/breaking-trump-breaks-silence-unleashes-on-democrats-for-impeachment-sham/

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Yeah, or, you know, rather than worrying about this impeachemnt, Trump could honor his campaign promise to drain the swamp and honor his oath of office to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. He got the DNI Report, he knows. He said on his Jan. 6 speech "this is a NATIONAL SECURITY issue." So he steps down, fine. Did he leave anyone in the military in charge who still takes their oath seriously? Just wondering because I'm being asked to worry about this impeachment nonsense but meanwhile we're a stone's throw from full-on communism.

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!πŸ’•..The Light wins!✨

ive personally had enough of the divide and the attacks against our Republic and one of the few people in power trying to save it. Enough already....

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

They are walking into their own trap. Brilliant- game-set-match😁

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

giv em hell! Mr President > Holding the line Sir!