Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I have one, but it's suspended. Can't do anything except read the posts. Someone said that someone needs to let Elon know, that there are suspended accounts that can't actually use them and that probably counts as active accounts and not just bots. They won't delete my account or deactivate it as I've asked SEVERAL times. That person who said the above is probably right. We're being counted as active, but we are not.

APL 8.17 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

Yes. I'm a mustard seed planting fool 🙏💕🙏

sadly...

I couldn't recount the list of Twitter handles I have had....
I have an active one atm.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

rwxr--r--

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Nope.

Yes, I'm Oldishsquirrel now. 😉

Truth hunter, "scientist" and "expert" TS @ehehron

yes got mine reinstated

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response aaron scott to his Publication

Lucky you, I'm still suspended permanently

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

nope, suspended same time as Trump...tried a few times to get back on, & kicked off straight away

🇲🇽 Here to support President Trump

Yes, first account suspended, had to open a new one.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Nope Still Suspended but my home is here and also on TS

Never had it never will!

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

No matter how many times, still stand at the front! As long as we're doing it here. Should one consider creating a portfolio with all the anons in the world and buying twitter from elon. LULZ

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Suspended once for tweeting negative stuff on BO, got back on a couple years ago and immediately suspended again, this time foreva, don’t even want to be associated with those domon swamp creatures 💥

yes, 4 or 5th account. different phones, different emails. had to figure out any avenue to stay connected to my friends, then I relized you are all here😁. never stop searching for your friends because there is always a way.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Permanently suspended, same day as President Trump...tried many times to get back in to look see😂look see is all can do...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Patriot Account was taken down with General Flynn's

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

yes, just for business

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I’m suspended for life. I was one of the non confrontational followers. I followed VK all through the years, I didn’t have a Twitter account. So many times I wanted to comment, but I wasn’t able. Finally I opened an account to become part of the platform. I was still shy, I hardly commented. When VK was suspended my Account also was suspended. My suspicion is all VK followers were suspended.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Yes, but I have always been pretty invisible. Just watching. I don't like the vibes much but I still drop in to check the temperature in the room.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Yes but I tend to stay away from it...it's like going swimming in a sewer.

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

I do. My favorites are "Elon" comments/tweets (marked difference), Catturd, Tartary and antiquity, collective consciousness, quotebot, and History defined.

No, permanently suspended. Same time as our President Donald J. Trump. I consider it an honor.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

No.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

NO.

NO.

NO.

NO.

NO.

NO.