Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

some people are still asleep. You can clearly see that is CGI. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

(1) Show this thread

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’—πŸ˜˜ Jesus IS truth πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒ…β€οΈβœοΈ

I hear that spaceX was a lie...

Christian, patriot and loyal Trump supporters. β€œRestore the Republic!” I will never accept Biden as anything other than a globalist puppet.

they are getting better with their CGI.🀣

I’m not here to be hit on ... js

huh so whats that mean πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Leah Johnson to her Publication

Computer Graphic Imagery, crash is not real,

(1) Show this thread