#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

National Guard decode

=

All Evil Will Come To A Sudden End Very Very Soon / God Please Activate All My🧬 DNA And Restore My Full Intellect In The Here And Now I Pray / Mirror Mirror On The Wall Who Is The Fairest Of Them All / Knowledge And Conversation With Your Holy Guardian Angel πŸ˜‡ / He Leadeth Me In The Paths Of Righteousness For His Names Sake 🦌
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=When+you+see+me+fly%2C+remember+that+you+painted+my+wings.
569-965
3414-4143
1034-4301
TS 14:05 - 2:05

STAY STRONG!
STAY TOGETHER!
WE STAND WITH YOU!
OFFLINE FOR A REASON.
ENJOY THE SHOW.
Q

Only Anons can fully appreciate the continued 'validation(s)/confirmation(s) thru covert' (series of mathematically impossible coincidences) means in order to maintain structural integrity.
[Wheels up]
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Knowledge And Conversation With Your Holy Guardian Angel πŸ˜‡

https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-guidance/how-to-learn-your-guardian-angels-names/

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

My Guardian Angel's name is Sheba. In Hebrew it means Daughter of an oath. I also have a Spirit Guide named Talmai.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

How beautiful. My family had a dog named Sheba when I was young. Quite a sync.

=)

Only people mentioned by @CandaceRene77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope4 Humanity, click on at the bottom under it