#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Oh so Ruuude.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yesterday my sister, that is a minister, told me I am going to hell for telling her the truth, to wake her up. Because I will not walk in another Church (because God is in me, I am his Temple) again I am going to hell. Judging is God job not man's. My Grandson keeps telling me you can not wake people up. God have Mercy on their Souls. I defended myself all during the phone call, as I have my whole life with her. After this, God directed me to listen to Melissa Red-Pill The World. I feel much better

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response connie wright to her Publication

ugh, im sorry for your pain
think many of us can relate having similar experiences.
it’s like we are speaking a different language to them…example reminds me of the tower of Babylon story….they just dont understand because they are not there yet. its like they are stuck in the old matrix a parralel universe. got to just keep praying for them…it just takes a small pinhole for the Ligtt to shine through
sending hugs ❤️

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Thank You. I try to not let things like this bother me * look what Jesus went through * how he was denied by his followers * I am glad man does not honor me in any way even family. My life is trying to make others feel better about themselves. I see the joy on their faces when my restaurant bill comes to $29.50 & I give them a $100 & tell them to keep the change. I am hoping I make someone happy if just for a day.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response connie wright to her Publication

thats beautiful Connie!
God blesses you do you can bless others
❤️
keep shinning thst beautiful light into the world
🌟❤️🌟

Only people mentioned by @Cydalee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cydalee Patriot, click on at the bottom under it