Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

A tool with a green tie.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

A tool with a green tie.

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Gematria: 521: The Christ Is Returning To Destroye The Satanists!!!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

i get flustered to withe the thought I never thought it happen in my time and here it is in our faces . Hopefully 45 and the military will put a stop to it bfore its late . but to fill Prophecies it will be done sooner or later 🕊💖🙌🏼

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Dude has crazy eyes.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

another swamp rat that lies!! 🤥

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

he’s like watching a little stuffed sausage
that gargles with gravel 🚽

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Can't bear to watch that gravelly voiced biased creep.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I remember when someone said "Soros" in presence of Harris Faulkner too, as probably us all, its quite telling, is it for their job security or life?

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

gee…I wonder why😏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Q121 God save us. 2 pics

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Neil is a dick. Always has been. I don't think he even realizes it.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Neil is cool like a rash from the beach VK.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Then the lyrcis of this song would get his panties in a complete twist

🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/T-8BoWU3XMo

The Ghost of Tom Joad - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by EpicThe Ghost of Tom Joad · Rage Against The MachineRenegades℗ 2000 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.Released on: 2000-12-05Vocal: Zack de...

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

You are brave to watch Neil! He didn't know how to shut her down fast enough. Very telling but expect I that from him

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would actually like to watch this little p____ handcuffed and hauled away!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

id pay to watch

(1) Show this thread