Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Pure evil...no more free get out of jail cards for these people...they need to be brought to justice. This crap is getting too old.

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

In response Kay Bonugli to her Publication

facts

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I no longer call them people. They are not God's creation. They are demons- seed of Cain- satan's own, but no, they are not people.

If I could choose which effing evil POS I wanted to eliminate first, she would be it. Utterly useless piece of child trafficking, raping, adrenochrome addicted psychopathic trash.
God will forgive me for wanting such things I suspect.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

Her Soul go to hell. Be sure. I know it. 😉

(1) Show this thread

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

Evil witch.#Gallows

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

Evil witch.#Gallows

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

she is alot more than a pedophile.

Wife 💍 Mom ❤️ American 🇺🇸

In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

I shardd something about her on my FB page and a coworker verbally attacked me and said it was baseless and that I was part of a delusional cult. I only responded by saying his words were unnesscary and created more hate and division. I cant wait for all to be exposed!

In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

And hanging out with her mother/tranny dad - Maxwell clan?

(2) Show this thread

May she burn in the eternal fires of hell along with rest of them!

These people are worse than sick. All need to be done away with in public for all to see. I pray for these kids every day! How can I help them?

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

"They won't be able to walk down the street"!

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

Justice for the Children

Patriot, Mom, Christian ✝️ Trump supporter

This vile POS deserves an eternal ass beating....

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

no repeat offenders.

The only one!😡😡

I just bought a case of them let me know who needs one.

(3) Show this thread

They're our babies being sodomized. I cant fucking stand it. There's no way of politely expressing how I feel when I see that. I just want to tear something down. Make them suffer. They're just babies. Yet politicians are passing laws to legalize it and people are glad for this broad and sweeping freedom for paedophiles. Fuck them. Protect the little ones.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

It's time for heads to roll