🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

We Froggies are going to weather the storm together.
We will all love God's Rainbow when it is over.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

God always keeps his promises!

So .sync/
Tonight Nana watched this movie just because I wanted to see what it was from the name, "Stormageddon"
You know predictive programming!

Movie about AI computers taking over the planet to destroy everyone with planet wide storms
The man that created the program built in a fail-safe by creating a human/robot named, yep you guessed it "Adam" to destroy the program and other bots if it got out of hand, which it did and Adam saved the day.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it