#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

plz will u pray 4 me thank u πŸ™

πŸ’•Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.πŸŒΈπŸƒDo not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Lord Jesus, Daddy Abba, Holy Spirit... You know where Lauren is at, and what is going on. I thank you Lord that you hear every hearts cry and need for provision, and I speak heaven into her earth today that every one of those needs is met, the perfect prayer, the perfect provision, the perfect life giving and life altering interventions.

I ask You Lord that You would reveal yourself and Your love for her by doing what no man can do, above and beyond what we could dream or imagine to ask you for, by providing for her in every way - spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically, financially, allowing her to experience your manifest love and presence and provision for all that she needs. We thank You Lord. We thank you for fighting on her behalf & for all those she loves and is concerned about. We speak peace, blessing, mercy, love, forgiveness, healing - and no retaliation over her & all that concerns her, for all who are on her heart & mind. amen.

Only people mentioned by @Wen4Change in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wen4 Change, click on at the bottom under it