Quick vibe check.

Biden is real in the WH.

I believe he\'s an actor.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

GOD WON

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot

The real Biden is too much of a national securty risk to be outside of a jail. Actor and there could be several. Those silicone masks are hot.

and he's (whoever that Biden is) nowhere near the White House

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

Well JOS did say you could put IT right in front of someone and they still wont SEE it. I have ppl around me starting to wake up and other look at me like I just got off the crazy bus. LOL

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Biden is the Virtual "president."
Anything he does, he is allowed to do as a 5D Trump chess move, ie; XL pipeline.
Otherwise, anything he says is talk.

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

It would be a sort of comedic justice if Biden was being played by George Carlin. They are similar in stature and coloring. George did have some humorous but realistic takes on politics.

In response JEANNIE LEWIS to her Publication

Jim Carey I think it was revealed would be playing Biden for this seasons "Saturday Night Live"? haha

(1) Show this thread

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Trump said MANY times in his Rallies the weeks before election "Biden is shot". The real Joe Biden is dead.

Don't know what to think anymore. I voted for he is real because that is good dementia acting if not. I have seen some pretty good evidence of a deep fake as well. So maybe he is so gone that they use cgi when possible. He is def not at the WH though!!!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

Yes, Biden is an actor with a mask on and, what he's doing, it is done for people to wake up and see how life would be or have been under Biden's leadership...

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

That gives me hope!

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

vibes are high! 🐸🍿

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

3rd Option- They're all in on it!#plottwist#surprise#happyendings 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Original Biden was "disappeared" shortly after the video of him bragging about getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired went viral. Replaced with a clone or an actor.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

bad actor biden 😡

Love me some Jesus & family. Trump rocks! WWG1WGA!

An actor and a bad one!

I clicked the wrong one on accident LOLOL !!! Byden is FAKE

#IOwnMyOwnMind #IOwnMyOwnBody #WWG1WGA #MAGA #1776 No creepy DMs I will block you! Other are all welcome!! 😊

I don't think that is Joe we are even seeing. I think that is a body double. JMO

5% given by AI at beginning of campaign..!!!

Currently at 5% are Trolling Mosquitos

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

I WILL TAKE [ B ] FOR 500 ALEX 😎

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Def an actor -- obviously not the same person, and too dumb to be real, even for a liberal

He's shot! :)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

So direct are we tonight.😂

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

So direct are we tonight.😂

(2) Show this thread

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Someone needs to let him know that the mask was rolling up on the back of his neck the other day ! LOL!! And the wires were showing through!

In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication

Post pics!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

come on man. thats too easy

🔥⚡️Truth Finder/Frequency Anchor/Word Wizard/Lion Heart/Light Bearer/144K🔮🗝

Greatest show on earth🙌 We will prevail⚔️

In response The Real One to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Biden built his wall today! A wall of Executive Orders all over his desk, he is barely visable!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I year Delta, Q post 3862, check it out dated 2/14/20!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

THERE IS NO JOE BIDEN.

He's Gonezo.

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

Biden ate a tribunal bullet. you've seen 3 different Biden's. 2 still in effect.

(3) Show this thread

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

Need more refills on popcorn! 🍿🍿🍿😉

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Actor. I can't even vote for the vibe check, I fight with this website daily, but I know they are working on it.