Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

GO ICE!!! 😎🧊

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Germany at May 30th. 2022
33 victims for the present, the youngest ONE MONTH in age.
A 44 year old male "babysitter" and with him 73 more suspects.

ItΒ΄s happening. In 2021 an increase of cases in our country about 109%. Here an english article.

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4555148

i still dont understand why posts like this get less comments or less shared than a meme

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response LeLe John to her Publication

It's a darker more difficult topic to discuss some minds have been programed to shy away from or go silent on topics that cause them discomfort. I'm glad Kim shines light on it.

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I πŸ’— ICE
save our children at all costs

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Whale huntin season a comin'

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Get them all!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

We are still winning seeing this stuff daily.