Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Pretty sure the Great Awakening isn’t just about arresting bad guys.

There will most likely be a great awakening for anything and everything. ALL truths revealed.

For example, did you know most homes are built with OSB? OSB stands for Oriented Strand Board. It’s a replacement for plywood which acts as sheathing. Your entire home is mostly made of this stuff.

OSB is glued together by resins that contain high amounts of formaldehyde.

OSB is just one part of the house. We live in cancer boxes, plain and simple. We’re living, breathing, sleeping in all of these toxic molecules every single day and you don’t even realize it.

Houses need to be torn down. Tens of millions of them.

i wonder if my homes are any safer, over 100, though i prob got lead paint lol

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hollier in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

you know what is amazing, the homes 1920’s, that lead paint helped protect those original windows, environmental laws changed, now windows got to be replaced way way too often

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

Lead paint protects from something. Think it is EMF.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

you are right. radiation, like the blanket when they do xrays. thx 4 the reminder 😊😘

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
(3) Show this thread