They stopped Gamestop because brokers put buy limits on the equity. Typical rigged system. They can't stop you from buying physical silver. It's the real achilles heel.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Patriot. Wife. Mom. Grammy. President Trump is still my President πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŽ₯ I follow Santa Surfing & u can too @ www.beachbroadcast.com

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Shoot yeah!

I added since then 80 + OZ's

They said everyone should buy 4 one ounce coins so I bought 5 I just hope it helps the plan.

Just jumped on that train, wish I had done it earlier. Price of physical silver has increased quite a bit this week. I heard that silver is rarer than gold.

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

Bought 40 oz.

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–

the royal mint here in the UK had its feed to the live rates cut yesterday which meant no one could buy. it came back on again but not until much later when things had calmed down πŸ€”πŸ€” no coincidence im sure

I know nothing about stocks I wish I did I would have jumped in on GameStop! I bought 5 oz of silver a while back because I was into gemstones etc. which I still have thousands of but something feels off about buying silver now for reasons put it out. Idk just my gut feeling.

in a world full of πŸ‘, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tΓΈp.

it's not much but it's my personal fave :)

I saw your post earlier.. I bought 100 shares of SLV thinking i was doing my part yesterday to bring down these banks but youre saying that will have zero affect? how so?@ghostezra

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! πŸ’–πŸŒ

In response Brandon Pizzo to his Publication

Oh sweetie, SLV shares are not the same as physical silver. SLV is essentially stock investment. Each share is sold to multiple investestors but without assets to cover the buyers. 😧 A Ponzi scheme.

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response Brandon Pizzo to his Publication

yes buy real physical Silver delivered to your home
SLV is paper and it is part of their rigged game, they sell more SLV paper and don't have the silver to back it up. You can go to apmex.com to https://www.jmbullion.com
Or a local store

(2) Show this thread

I am Ekklesia! Spirited Southern gal, in the fight since '63. We know what we know. If faith is the absence of fear, then I fear NOTHING.

πŸ˜‰Done and done.

In response Matthew Hansford to his Publication

i would love one of these!

In response Matthew Hansford to his Publication

Buying silver tonight. anyone knows if the grading of the coins matter? help please ☺️

(15) Show this thread