🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴FLASHBACK: TURLEY WARNED US: "The problem for Durham is the jury and the judge. I mean, he is facing a jury that has three Clinton donors, an AOC donor, and a woman whose daughter is on the same sports team with Sussmann’s daughter. I mean, with the exception of randomly selecting people out of the DNC headquarters, you could not come up with a worse jury."

Durham did not push for the recusal of Judge Chris Cooper in Sussman case despite:

- Cooper being professional friends with Sussmann

- Cooper’s wife represented former FBI lawyer Lisa Page

- Cooper and his wife were married by Merrick Garland (!!!)

- Cooper appointed by Obama

Follow:@BennyJohnson 🇺🇸

Basically Durham is using the SAME playbook as Trump .,,Expose them ALL!! 👍💥👍

Game On!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

clintn connection💥
2👇🏻

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Sit back while our children continue to get slaughtered?

Of course he didn't lie to the FBI, the FBI lied to him. The testimony is now public record
that HRC gave the OK. That was all Durham wanted, plus they now have this asshole judge showing himself publicly compromised. FISA goes both ways. There is no justice under this system since it is completely compromised, that is the point of the show Corruption stems from the bottom to the top. MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY. Banking, medicine, religious organizations, education, the "justice" system... etc. The ENTIRE house of cards needs to crumble. The whole system/matrix needs to slowly, and painfully be brought to an end by proving its injustice throughout every aspect.

It makes me wonder if he is as mad as the rest of us…rhetorically speaking.

Anyone with an ounce of decency is mad about the lies and corruption.

liberal/ conservative judges, juries,-- shmudges, shmuries...

irrelevant.

Constitution, baby.

USA USA USA USA USA

But it's going to take a bloody year after each indictment to get them to court.

I haven't got 50 years for them all to be found not guilty.

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

Neither do I, but its not about us ... its about the the future generations ... 2035 was the DS timetable ... I may still be alive but clearly not in fighting shape.

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

CHILDREN ARE DYING WHILE WE WAIT FOR JUSTICE. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP WAITING? HOW LONG? SAME OLD OUTCOME EVERY TIME. THIS GAME IS GETTING VERY OLD. BETWEEN THE VACCINE'S INJURIES AND FF WE ARE PISSED. I THINK WE HAVE BEEN VERY PATIENT. HOW LONG?

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

RIGHTEOUS ANGER MAKES THE MIGHTY ARM OF GOD MOVE...

WE COLLECTIVELY- CRY OUT AND DEMAND JUSTICE!

For HE IS MIGHTY TO SAVE

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

EXPOSE THEM ALL NOW!!! AMERICA’S PISSED LEVEL IS NOW OFF THE CHARTS!!

expose them all to who? We that are awake know all this. The sheep never heard one peep pf this trial until the verdict. Enough is a Enough