Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

YES PLEASE! YES PLEASE!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

“The ABA has been nothing but a worthless self-perpetuating crime syndicate on our shores, a “professional” fellowship for pirates engaged by foreign governments for the express purpose of pillaging innocent people–and then using the ill-gotten gains to go pillage more innocent people throughout the world”

Oh, VK.... looking forward to this.... long time coming for the ABA....!

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Which book do we throw at them?? Voting all of them.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

LFG! been watchin from the normie seats. It can be better than the front row I am accustomed to. The story could use more ninjas tho but still, 10/10 would recommend

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

No stone left unturned.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

It's looking very clear that the real Military WILL be the only way!

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

I walk out of the movie theatre on a high, then I see Sussman is found Not Guilty! What the actual Fook@#$&
My dad who is a diehard D is scratching his chin at all those "random" connections. To bad I have to do MSM's job & show him that b/c they won't.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

take em down 👏👏👏

Q 39

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

on point all day keep it coming 💯✅💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Let's return to the original 13th amendment that bars the BAR!

Caps1 = 35.
Caps2 = B2 (Wheels down?) > 4.

TS = 13:24 > 46 > 10 > 5.5.

Military Intelligence
(There is simply no other way than to use the military).

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Freedom boner is erect. Stahp!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I just checked. they have a gif for that.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

you mean allegiance to the Crown's interest?

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

that would b the British Accreditation Registry
The BAR was England’s own British Accreditation Registry, its members were considered to be nobles - being above the common person, and all lawyers or attorneys had to belong to it, and they were under the will of the King, and the Bank of England. And if there was any opposition to his plan, he might just cause another WAR to maintain his position for control of the United States.

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Capital letters NUABA from Gematria, interesting result.

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name!

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Q124......me thinks +++ is angelic

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

BAR-British Accreditation Registry, an ‘attorney’ is not a ‘lawyer,’
The credential accompanies every legal paper produced by BAR attorneys along w/ State Bar License number. ALL U.S. BAR attorney accepts the honor to be called "lawyer" when he is NOT, as a direct result of their official BAR license and oaths, with the British title of "Esquire," (a derivative of the word "squire.) &"Attorneys at law." Their purposes, position, occupation, job, & duty is to transfer your allegiance, property, and rights to the landowner, a.k.a. STATE. They are sworn oath officers of the State whose sole authority is to transfer your property to their landowner-employer, the State.
SQUIRE, n. [a contraction of esquire] 1. In Great Britain, the title of a gentleman next in rank to a knight. 2. In Great Britain, an attendant on a noble warrior. 3. An attendant at court. 4. In the United States, the title of magistrates and lawyers. - Webster's 1828 Dictionary.

What's lower, sleazy lawyer, politician, journalist? After Covid we need to add a few scientists/doctors/medical administrators....

Now, this part should be a lot of fun, and I can’t wait!👏🏽🍿